COVID−19 INFO BOOKLET
We are delighted to welcome you to D-Resort Šibenik. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope that you will have a pleasant, memorable, and safe stay with us.
Our guests’ satisfaction and safety are high priority for us. To make you feel more comfortable during your stay, we would like to present to you our safety and sanitation measures in the following pages. We have put measures in place to protect the health and safety of everyone visiting, staying, or working in our facilities.
Our Team remains at your entire disposal for any kind of assistance you may need during your stay with us.
We wish you a pleasant stay at D-Resort Šibenik.
D-Resort Šibenik Team
- • We are following the recommendations from the World Health Organization, as well as guidance and procedures from the responsible local authorities.
- • Our team members, including all our hotel staff, have been fully briefed about the specific protocols to follow in relation to the Covid-19 situation. We are fully prepared with both preventive and responsive measures.
- • Our hotel is located in an area spreading over more than 24,000 square meters, with only 72 accommodation units. All common touch areas are being disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- • Hand sanitizers are easily accessible at multiple points across our resort, and we advise you to use the sanitizer whenever it is in your reach.
- • Whenever required, you may find protective masks and gloves in our outlets at your disposal (Reception, Restaurant, Bars and Spa Center) All our team members will wear protective masks and gloves at all times.
- • It is advised to comply with the 2-meter social "distancing rule in indoor spaces, and keep a 1.5-meter distance outside. The floors have been marked to indicate the recommended distance between individuals."
- • We will be checking the body temperature of each and every one of our guests upon their arrival and of all our employees before they enter the hotel on a daily basis.
- • We have ensured that all our printed materials (e.g. room directory, room service menu, etc.) can be reached via QR code, TV or upon your request via e-mail. We only keep printed and disinfected versions available on request.
- • Whenever possible, we kindly advise you to use contactless or online payment methods. Relying on cash payments should be minimized.
- • We advise you to use the elevators with maximum 2 persons at the same time.
- • We advise you to use the revolving entrance door one by one.
Please bear in mind that these measures are subject to change depending on further instructions from the National Civil Protection Headquarters.
- • D-Resort Šibenik offers you the possibility to provide your data online prior to your arrival and check-in to the hotel, to limit your contact with other guests and staff.
- • We strongly suggest that you do not to use our valet service and luggage assistance if it is not mandatory.
- • Rooming is not provided; all information about the hotel and rooms are provided upon check-in. All guestroom card keys are cleaned with disinfectants.
- • We provide WhatsApp communication with our guests 24/7.
- • Please keep in mind that you can communicate with our Reception and other outlets via telephone if you are uncomfortable with face-toface conversations with our employees.
- • We kindly suggest that you follow the Hotel’s House Rules to make your stay more comfortable and safer.
- • Our emergency plan related to the COVID-19 situation can be requested at the Reception Desk. Our team is trained for emergency situations; feel free to contact us whenever we may be of service to you .
- • The procedures for room cleaning and all contact surfaces have been implemented in line with the special measures and the highest standards. We use professional cleaning products for disinfection of all surfaces from top professional suppliers ECOLAB.
- • Cleaning and disinfection are carried out with protective materials: masks, gloves, and shoe covers.
- • Hotel staff will not enter occupied rooms for cleaning purposes unless guests request otherwise.
- • You can choose to reduce contact with our team members through the ‘Turn Down Service’ option, available on request.
- • When housekeeping service is requested, you will be asked about the convenient time when your room is empty and available.
- • Once the final cleaning and disinfection process is done, the guests will be the first ones to enter their room.
- • The hotel will only accept guest laundry that can be washed at a temperature higher than 60°C. The laundry will be washed separately for each guest.
- • Hotel linen, towels, and napkins will be washed at a temperature higher than 60°C.
- • After washing, towels and linen will be stored individually in plastic bags to keep them disinfected.
- • We have reduced the capacity in bars and restaurants to an optimum number of tables, thus providing and ensuring maximum distance and comfort to our guests. Table arrangement is in line with the 2-meter distance rule.
- • All tableware is disinfected and sanitized on a daily basis and placed on tables upon guests’ arrival to the restaurant. Chefs wear masks and gloves at all times.
- • Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served ‘à la carte’ instead of as an open buffet, to minimize crowding.
- • We strongly advise you to make reservations for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, due to our seating capacity optimization. Reservations can be made at the Front Desk or through the restaurant reservation system.
- • All dining tables and chairs are disinfected after use. The bar stools in front of the bar have been removed.
- • Food, wine, and bar menus can be reached via QR code; we only keep printed and disinfected versions available on request.
- • Your order will be covered with a special cover or foil, and the delivery service will be only to your room door.
- • We kindly ask you to inform us if you want the tray picked up after use. Please do not leave the tray in the hallway before then.
- • Mini bar items in your room have been individually disinfected for you. Mini bar items will be restocked on your request.
- • Each guest is required to use hand sanitizers and overshoe covers at the entrance to the spa.
- • We have reduced the number of sunbeds in line with the social distancing measures.
- • Please keep in mind that disposable slippers are necessary in the indoor spa areas and provided at the spa reception.
- • Treatments cannot be provided to persons with any of the symptoms of acute respiratory infections (e.g. runny nose, sneezing, coughing, or fever).
- • Treatment beds and all contact surfaces in the treatment room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after use.
- • We kindly ask you to use saunas one person at a time.
- • Please remember to take a shower before and after using saunas and pools.
- • We kindly ask you to put the used towels and bathrobes in a disposable bag and hand it over to the spa receptionist on your way out.
- • We suggest you make a reservation for gym usage to avoid crowding.
- • We strongly advise you to announce your approximate check–out time the day before to give us some time to prepare your invoice.
- • We kindly ask you to keep physical distance in case there are two or more people at the desk.
- • We will accept an online payment of your expenses at check-out if you wish to avoid physical contact with our employees and other guests.
- • If valet service and luggage assistance are required, your luggage and door handles will be disinfected.